Shahid Kapoor is a Bollywood actor and dancer. He began his acting career in 2003 with the film “Ishq Vishk” and received critical acclaim for his performance. He has since appeared in numerous successful films, including “Jab We Met”, “Kaminey”, “Haider”, and “Padmaavat”. Kapoor is also known for his dance skills and has won several awards for his performances. He is considered one of the leading actors in the Indian film industry.
Shahid Kapoor Biography
|Birth Date||February 25, 1981|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Education||Rajhans Vidyalaya, Mithibai College|
|Spouse||Mira Rajput (m. 2015)|
|Awards||Filmfare Awards, International Indian Film Academy Awards, Screen Awards, Zee Cine Awards, Stardust Awards|
|Notable Films||Ishq Vishk, Jab We Met, Kaminey, Haider, Padmaavat|
- Kapoor was born in New Delhi, India in 1981.
- His father, Pankaj Kapur, is a well-known Indian actor and director.
- Kapoor began his training as a dancer at a young age and also studied acting at the Shiamak Davar Institute.
- Kapoor made his acting debut in the 2003 film “Ishq Vishk,” for which he won the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut.
- He has since appeared in many successful films such as “Jab We Met,” “Kaminey,” “Haider,” and “Padmaavat.”
- Kapoor has also been praised for his performances in several critically acclaimed films such as “Udta Punjab” and “Kabir Singh”
- Kapoor has received several awards and nominations for his performances, including multiple Filmfare Awards.
- Kapoor married Mira Rajput in 2015 and they have two children together.
- Kapoor is also known for his philanthropic work, including supporting various charitable organizations.
- Shahid Kapoor is a talented and accomplished actor who has made a name for himself in the Indian film industry. He continues to be a prominent figure in Bollywood and has a huge fan following. He is also known for his good deeds and personal life.