Shah Rukh Khan, also known as SRK, is a Bollywood actor, film producer, and television personality. He is one of the most popular and influential actors in Indian cinema and has appeared in more than 80 films, many of which have been major commercial successes.
He has won numerous awards for his performances, including 14 Filmfare Awards. He is also known for his philanthropic work and was honored with the Crystal Award at the World Economic Forum in 2018.
Shah Rukh Khan’s Biography
|Full Name||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Birthdate||November 2, 1965|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree in economics from Hansraj College and Delhi University|
|Start of Career||Television actors in the late 1980s and early 1990s|
|Film Debut||“Deewana” (1992)|
|Notable Works||“Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge” (1995), “Kuch Kuch Hota Hai” (1998), “My Name is Khan” (2010)|
|Awards & Accolades||14 Filmfare Awards, Crystal Award at the World Economic Forum 2018|
I. Early Life and Education
- Shah Rukh Khan, also known as SRK, was born on November 2, 1965, in New Delhi, India.
- He attended St. Columba’s School in Delhi and later earned a degree in economics from Hans Raj College at the University of Delhi.
II. Acting Career
- Khan began his acting career in 1988 with a role in the television series Fauji.
- He made his film debut in 1992 with the film Deewana.
- Over the next several years, Khan appeared in many successful Bollywood films, becoming one of the biggest stars in Indian cinema.
- He has won numerous awards for his performances, including 14 Filmfare Awards.
III. Business Ventures
- In addition to his acting career, Khan is also involved in several business ventures.
- He is the co-owner of the Kolkata Knight Riders, a team in the Indian Premier League.
- He also owns the production company Red Chillies Entertainment and a distribution company, Red Chillies VFX.
IV. Philanthropy and Social Causes
- Khan is known for his philanthropic work and support for various social causes.
- He is a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador and has worked to promote children’s rights and education.
- He also founded the Meer Foundation, which works to support women who have been victims of acid attacks.
V. Personal Life
- Khan has been married to Gauri Khan since 1991 and they have three children together.
- He is known for his private personal life and rarely discusses it in the media.